Monday, March 23, 2009

March is ending.

Well, life has been going good. My chemistry grade is back up!!!! I had a rough spring break so far. I'm so sore from gym class on friday and working at Maple Syrup Days. My feet hurt. Dad is going to physical therapy. He finished his blanket already. It's in the store (i rather have it home, so i can have it. lol.). Trent is engaged to Lukinda. Haley.... i have nothing usually to say about her. she's herself.
A week.....and i turn 16. woo-hoo. i'm not sure on what emotion to have about it. mom and dad are planning to have cake and ice cream on sunday (not really happy about it) since i'm goin to T-Bell with Trent. Luke is planning something.....Oh, and my bithrday is on a school day. I should be thrilled, yet i'm not. i'm not sure what i want right now, but it is goin to be a surprise?
idk. i'll find out.

0 comments: