Monday, March 2, 2009

February to March


Hey, everyone! Wow. February was such a great time. I was in a reading competition. I was the top from day one to the end. Today, we pied teachers in the face, and I chose Hammel. It was great. Since I was the top reader with 6, 300 some pages , I won an ipod nano and got taco bell coupons. YUMMY!

What also happened lately was semi-formal. I went with my best friends: Morgan, Makenna, and Kaela. We all went to Applebees and wore masks. Mom made me a shrug to wear to the restaurant. It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!! Kenna taught me how to do the "thriller dance" and i made u some pretty awesome dance moves. It was great. Everything is going great for my sophomore year. February was amazingexcept for one thing.... my chemistry grade. I guess I should have stopped reading in class for the challenge.

0 comments: