Thursday, January 1, 2009

The New Year has just begun..

Hey, everyone! How is your winter break??? Ours is amazing!!!! We got a new laptop and a wii. We just got DDR 2 yesterday! We'll be dancing so much!?!??! The snow has melted a bit but comes back then melts again. Dad is getting very far on his blanket he is knitting. My sweater may be done soon =D. We did get my Semi-formal dress for $15.oo at Macy's. I think it's cute =D. We've been not very busy (well, at least haley and I haven't). I had a friend over. She brought Guitar Hero III. Mom was rocking out!!!!!!!! dad was bad.... so was I for awhile but then i got the hang of it. For your guys enjoyment, here is a video of me trying to help dad in DDR 2:


1 comments:

Lea-Ann said...

they really aren't dancing on their backs, I just can't figure out how to turn the video around