Saturday, January 10, 2009

A New Start.......going rough.


Guess what? Dad broke his ankle. He slipped on ice during work. We are happy it wasn't that bad. It could have been worse. So now he is on crutches walking around barely. It's sad to see him so immovable because he is always up and about. I was really upset when i found out. I went to school and cried for half of the day. I told my closest friends and the prayer group at lunch about it. Later on, they cheered me up. Oh yeah, dad broke the railing. hahaha. it was an accident. It has served us well, so goodbye.

It is a winter storm!!!!!!!!!! Not kidding!!!!!!!!!! THEY CANCELLED SEMI-FORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the one thing we were all looking for. I am not sure if we are having it next week or not. Mom and dad still plan on going to California. Dad will be in a scooter (poor thing. it's sad. just imagine.). So life is not so working out but we are getting through.

0 comments: