Wednesday, January 30, 2008

!UpDaTe! --SUPERBOWL SUNDAY SALE!

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY SALE!
this sunday only!
the BIGGEST sale at Knitting Today! (and i get to go to lazer x)
very HUGE part of the year!
mom and dad will be working while us kids kick some butt at lazer x!
last time i played three games.
i came in 4th, then 2nd, and 2nd!
there were boys and they got kicked by a girl! hahahaha!
i might watch the superbowl? i only like the commercials.
not a huge football fan.
life is going great. nothing wrong up here. we had a winter storm but it was okay. nothing major really to my eyes.
school (i think)is going great for haley and me.
i missed three days of school and i am behind in English still.
Shakespeare report. it makes no sense kinda for me on writing it. my birthday is coming quick (march 30). i am not sure what i am doing...it's on a sunday but i have a lot on that day. no time to celebrate and have friends over. i hope the XBOX gets fixed so i can play games if i do have my friends over(hopefully dad will let me have my guy friends over cuz really it is only guys and they ROCK!)and i am dieing to play our games! i might have a movie marathon... i have seen so many movies last year that i love! pretty much everyone has been sick. i haven't paid much attention because i have lot of homework with two honors classes and being behind really puts a hole in everything. which reminds me... i have to do my english so i can get caught up. and my grammar and everything is horrible in this piece (lol).
well, love you alls! thanks for reading!
-tlm

0 comments: