Saturday, January 12, 2008

Semi-formal!

It was a great night! Lots of laughs, dancing, and fun! Trent came though. Well, Trent did bring me to the dance. He picked up Kirsten (the girl that is a friend that asked him). Then, we went to pick up Nathan because he was on the way there. if you saw the blog before that is how i looked. Trent was mostly gone all night. i couldn't find him. I was dancing with Nathan all night. Nathan did straighten his hair that night. It does look good instead of the curls sometimes. He was with me all night and sometimes with our friends. He and me danced to "our song" Far Away by Nickelback. When i recognized it, i just started tearing up. I didn't expect that to be played. He (Nathan) was singing it in my ear most of the time. It was really great! After the end of the night, a couple of girls took the balloons and sucked the helium and sounded like chipmunks! it was funny. I took pictures with my friend Brittany and a picture of Nathan and i. Nick's (another friend) mom took pictures of his date and me and Nathan. It was fun. I was head banging which made me hair kinda fall out. My hair did get done professionally by Shari. She did a great job. I got compliments all night! i did borrow the dress from a friend. I could go on and on about this subject but no thanks! i said enough!

0 comments: